Friday, December 30, 2011

Trouble in mind

Dame Eleanor's comment on my last post reminded me that I should say something here, lest my readers think I've taken a turn for the worse.  It's been a very long ten days.  I am generally feeling pretty terrible after this family visit, and wondering if my low-rent university health insurance will pay for any therapy visits.

I can't write any more about this stuff here.  Listen to music instead.


  1. Many therapists will work on a sliding scale that is dependent on your income. So it's possible to get something, probably, even if your insurance doesn't cover it. Having a family of crazy people myself, I don't know how I'd live without therapy. My hubby doesn't really get it. But then, he doesn't have to.

    The very best thing about my insurance is that it has excellent coverage of therapy. Thank dawg.

  2. Second re asking about sliding-scale option. Also you might consider contacting your university's counseling center for references in the community. That's worked well for me. I come from crazy too, and know too well how rough this time of year can be. You're not alone.

  3. Poor Kosh! Go talk with people and do whatever helps to get you through the tough stuff!

    More music?

    I just got this from my cousin and I'm not sure what I think about it... she looks just like a pre-Raphelite painting in the live vids, though!

  4. And everything about this, from sound to sights, is awesome:

  5. So sorry that you're having a rough time of it. (((((((Dr. K))))))))

    Some schools' own health centers offer a certain number of free visits for students/faculty. Worth a call, maybe?

  6. Thanks, all. Welcome, Sophylou!

    I'll definitely be placing a call to the health center when the campus re-opens for business.

  7. Take care of yourself, Dr. Koshary.