- I just finished writing the book. I think. I tied up the last page of the last bit reasonably well, I think. I think. Now there will be no more new words to add, but only the proofreading to do. I think.
- I am so, so ready for this work to be completed. As I've gotten close to deadline, I have found myself grinding my teeth as a nervous habit while I work. The gums around the molars of my lower left jaw are aching.
- I think I have finished in no small part because, as I ended the last paragraph, I had a feeling of 'Gee, now it all comes together!' I can see this book as a whole.
- Oh, yeah, there's still the matter of one photograph whose copyright permission I need to secure. FML.
- But once I do that, then I can proofread it and, pending any last thoughts my editor wants to drop on me, I can ship it.
- I think.
1 year ago