- I actually like my job.
- I actually like most of my students.
- I really like my colleagues.
- I have a job. (Attending the Big Giant Pseudology Conference and meeting some old friends reminded me that some of my colleagues have never held a full-time academic job with health benefits.)
- My book contract. 'Nuff said.
- The few people in my family who actually make my life easier, rather than harder.
- My health. Visiting Hometown reminds me of that pretty sharply.
- My sanity. See above.
- My friends.
3 years ago