- Go to the store and pick up this little guy to create a secondary back-up of my computer.
- Crank out the remaining apps for everything due in the next week or so. (Yeah, it's not good that these still remain undone.)
- Pick up some dental care sundries.
- Fill out and mail off the insurance 'reimbursement' form for my last check-up, which won't actually reimburse me because I'm no longer in DOU-Town and thus my out-of-pocket costs are way higher. (Tell me again: why can't we just re-tool the health care system to resemble the French system?)
- Buy a present for a friend in Research City.
- Arrange for a bound copy of my dissertation as a gesture of gratitude to a colleague in Research City.
- Drop by Alma Mater Undergrad College library (hooray for alumni resources!) and borrow the book I ordered for last-minute catch-up reading.
2 years ago