Monday, October 29, 2012

Good wishes

I'm constantly over-tired and underslept nowadays, and I would like to complain about a number of things.  Right now, though, I can't be bothered: I'm too busy nervously checking the news about Hurricane Sandy.  Almost my entire family is sitting right in the storm's path at one point or another.  I can't even think right now about the property damage some of them will surely sustain; I just want everyone to make it through the storm and its aftermath alive and well.

Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes for safety through the storm for your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing how you feel about tornado season here, I imagine you're a wreck. (That's my super-lame attempt at humor.) Many good thoughts heading to your family and friends (and you). Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete