Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Can't...move...from...couch

I'm so tired today.  I've spent the last few days booking it around Research City, going hither and yon in pursuit of maintaining some relationships and starting up others.  Long, hard days, although fun as well.  Today, since there are some deadlines looming, I feel obliged to stay put at home, as much as this makes me feel a little stir-crazy, so I can write a few job applications.  My field notes are days overdue, because so goddamn much happened worth writing about in the last few days, but I've been unable to focus on them because I had that big interview recently that monopolized my attention.  Hell, I couldn't even think seriously about the new job apps until now.  I can tell I'm getting worn down when a day spent doing nothing but writing, eating, showering, doing laundry, and reading blogs needs an entire second pot of coffee to keep me from falling asleep in the afternoon.

Perhaps I'll go to bed early tonight.  If I get that next job app done.

No comments:

Post a Comment