Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicodin!

Ah, the drugs are working much better today!  Actually, the pain is receding all on its own -- I took one pill today after breakfast, partly because my teeth were starting to ache a trifle from eating, but mostly because my schedule allowed me to be high on painkillers through the mid-afternoon.

I have been decidedly floaty through much of the day.  It's not much use for writing or organizing, but it certainly makes it easier to rest and not focus on how much I'd like to eat something that isn't white.

I'm enjoying the legal high, but I'm still counting down the days until I can go back to wine.  In the meantime, I believe it's time for grandpa's next dose o' pain pills...

Fine print: Look, kids, I'm not recommending the recreational use of drugs.  Unless your doctor specifically wrote you a prescription, and expects you to take it like a good compliant patient.  I mean, in that case, it would be silly not to.  Just don't drive or anything.  Trust me, it makes the bus ride more entertaining anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Heh!

    Feel better soon! (or considering the post ... continue to feel bad and need Vicodin?) :)

    ReplyDelete